11 years ago
Friday, August 8, 2008
My Sad Girl
So, Emma decided to take a spill today. We were over at my parents house and she was watching Sleeping Beauty and decided to sit on the edge of the couch and when the evil witch came on the screen, we think it scared her because the next thing she was lying on her back screaming. She had hit her head on the not-so-soft safe that was next to the couch. I didn't realize it was that bad until as I was holding her, realized I (and her) were covered in blood. yuck! SO, after finding the cut amidst all the gunky stuff and hair it was only a 1/2 inch and not too deep. The Dr. said it should be ok if the bleeding stopped. It did and she is all happy again, so now we have our happy girl again, just with a little cut on the back of her head that now matches her dad's scar. :o) (Greg fell off a ladder 5 or 6 years ago and had stitches) They'll be twinners. :o) so, I'm sure some of you have heard what we're having (boy or girl), but I've got to get the pictures on here before I post it, hopefully later tonight....We are sure glad Emma is okay though. She is our little tough girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment