Thursday, September 11, 2008

Carter Turns 2!


Our Carter turned 2 this past week! I can't believe that he is 2 already. Time really does fly! He had an awesome Elmo birthday (which as most of you know is his favorite thing ever). Mommy made him a special Elmo cake and the Duffin Clan came over for FHE and to celebrate. It was fun also to have the whole Cleverley Clan sing him Happy B-day over the phone! He was excited to hear all the people on the phone. I'll post some pictures of his b-day when I get them off my phone somehow. We went yesterday and had his 2 year pictures taken...he did a great job compared to times before! What a trooper! We love ya Carter!
This is my favorite pose....

2 comments:

The Cleverley's said...

Oh... He is adorable! I wish we could have been there to see him on his birthday. Ashley wanted to know where Carter's birthday cake was after we sang to him.yu

Krishele said...

cute pictures! I loved the elmo cake by the way. Way cute.