Emma had a Christmas dance/ballet recital at the festival of trees last night and did a great job! I wish I could say the same for our camera. Most of the pictures we took were blurry and dark and just didn't work. I have some choice words for our 'dear' camera. oh well, it was really cute and Emma did a great job! She was dancing to a little bear song about what she wants for Christmas. We will work with our camera and hopefully at her next
performance in a few weeks we can get some better pictures.

I wish this picture turned out better too because this is Carter's genuine smile and I love it! He is mostly a happy/content little boy who loves to just hang out.

Here is Emma after her dance by some of the trees. There was really cool John Deere Tree that we all thought was awesome! If the bid wasn't already over $200 we might have put a bid on it. :o)
(ignore the date on the photos---once again our lovely camera was doing a 'great' job)
1 comment:
She looks great! I bet she loving ballet!
P.S. Maybe you should ask Santa for a new camera this year. HA HA
Post a Comment