Oh how we love hair cuts....most of the time! Emma was playing oh so wonderfully at Grandpa and Grandma's house in their wonderland of toys in the basement when I went to 'check up' on her and Carter. Well, the little sneaks had found the kids safety scissors and decided their hair was too long. (I loved it!) Anyway, of course Breann was out of town (Emma tends to cut her hair whenever Breann leaves) so we pulled it back and waited it out. Luckily Breann can work wonders with scissors and her knowledge because here is our Emma now! I think it makes her look so much more grown up too!
Thank you Breann!
Cute Cute!!
Today Carter thought Cody needed more Cheerios. Wow, this might take some time to eat all those! (yes the high chair is in the living room....we don't have a functional kitchen currently)
11 years ago

6 comments:
Emma looks cute, but very grown up :)
Emma looks just like you!! So cute! Don't you love it when they cut their own hair! And yea for potty trained! That's awesome!!
Ah Tara. I swear we live in some crazy alternate universe. Things always seem to happen to us at the same time. Glad Emma's hair could be salvaged.
LOVE the haircut! What are you guys doing to your kitchen? Talk with you soon!
Good job on the potty training! Andrew still shows the opposite of interest so I guess we're still waiting.
Cute hair cut on Emma! Kate is going to get a school hair cut too...soon, I hope.
Emmas haircut is so cute!
Post a Comment