My little princess is 5! Well she was 5 back in October, but I forgot to blog about it, so I'm doing it now. :o) 
Emma right now is really into being a cute girl. She loves lipstick, chap stick, lotion, dress-up, shoes, and anything girly. She LOVES to go shopping and will beg to even go grocery shopping. I love having someone who wants to come shopping all the time with me. Emma also loves to clean. Yes, she even asked for cleaning gloves for Christmas (pictures to come). She is mommy's little helper and loves to help out with her little brothers, as she calls them. Emma loves being in preschool and she loves to read stories. She is also a talented dancer and loves to dance. We will be enrolling her in dance again once we finish this move to Colorado. Emma loves babies and loves to create things. She is a very smart little girl and has a lot of energy. She is thrilled that she can go to kindergarten next year. She also loves to talk. She could talk for hours on the phone already and she loves to talk non-stop all day long. She also has a really beautiful voice and loves to sing. We love you Emma!
Then, the next day we had a family party. Here is the birthday girl with her cake.
Opening presents...
Emma loves to put on this skirt and shirt for 'parties'. She calls it her party outfit, so of course, she had to wear it for her party! :o)

A snow white barbie! Just what she wanted!

And a barbie house to go with it! Emma loves this barbie house and can play for hours with it and her new bunch of barbies.

Emma had a lot of people come to her party...Great Grandpa and Grandma Duffin & daddy...

Grandma and Grandpa Duffin & Cody...
uncle Philip and uncle Cavin...
A snow white barbie! Just what she wanted!
And a barbie house to go with it! Emma loves this barbie house and can play for hours with it and her new bunch of barbies.
Emma had a lot of people come to her party...Great Grandpa and Grandma Duffin & daddy...
Grandma and Grandpa Duffin & Cody...
Funny side note story: Poppy magically pulls treats out of the kids ears. The other day Carter was literally digging in his ear and I finally asked him what was wrong and he said "MOM! I can't get the treats out! Can you pull them out?" HAHAHA, I was laughing so hard! Cute kid. :o)

1 comment:
That is sooooo funny about Carter and the Poppy treats! I hope you told him about that one!
Post a Comment