Sunday, April 4, 2010

Family Photo Time

Oh what do you do on Easter Sunday?  We take pictures!  :o)  Well, besides conference, dinner, and all the other Easter Stuff that is going on.  I must say, this year went quite smooth thanks to Chrystal.  And I think we got some pretty amazing photos! Yippee!  Thanks Chrystal!  Here are some of my favorites...


But I do love the smiles in this one...

My men in my life...

3 little cute cousins...(aren't their dresses adorable??!!)


The Cleverley Family


We do love each other...


And, our attempt to get Grandparents with all the grandchildren.  Haha. It was hillarious.  Sadly, this is the best we got.  Maybe next year...

3 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

I think they all look great even the big family one! What a great looking bunch!

Krishele said...

Such cute Easter outfits!!!!

Hey I have a bunch of pics of your kids from Cali still. I think I'll put them on a CD and send them your way.

Blake and Erica said...

so stinkin cute :) we need to update our family picture's 2 :) U guys LOOK GREAT!!!!