We got 2 new nieces in 1 week! One on each side, it was perfect.
Greg's sister Megan & her hubby Ben had a baby girl and since we lived here we were able to see her right away. Her name is Charlyze and she is such a cutie pie.
I totally love newborns and I could hold them all day. Unfortunately nothing else gets done, but I do love getting by 'baby fix' in. :o)
Emma couldn't get enough of Charly. She is convinced that she now needs a sister.
Carter and Cody even loved having their turn; just a much shorter one than Emma :o)
Then Jade was born! My brother Philip and his wife Breann welcomed Jade in November as well. We were not able to meet her until we came to Idaho for Christmas, but she was well worth the wait. Super cute!
The kids love being around babies...especially their cousins.
It was so fun to welcome new little ones into this world. I am grateful for the opportunities we are blessed with to spend time around family.

No comments:
Post a Comment