Monday, March 14, 2011

A blast from the past...

I can't believe I'm actually posting these, but it was my past and I ran across a few photos from ages ago that were pretty fun.  :)  Here was middle school cheer with a bunch of friends.  Elise will just love me for posting this one too :)
When I turned 11 I knew I was now old enough to go on the much anticipated fishing trip with Gramps and Grams Cammans.  My grandparents would take all the grand kids that had turned 11 that year on a special fishing trip for a few days.  Here I am with my 2 cousins Joe & Tad.
 We had so much fun!  I will never forget our paddle boat adventure.  Gramps had to come quickly after us after we had traveled down the river too far.
My Grandpa taught us so much about fishing.
 We went to Yellowstone and visited the bear museum.
 Thanks for the wonderful memories Gramps & Grams!  We even caught fish & yes we had to clean our own fish :)
 Here I am 17 years later at Grams 80th birthday party in California.  Time sure flies when your having fun!

No comments: