Saturday, June 11, 2011

Another Graduation

I graduated!  Yes, I have been going to school for almost the past 2 years completing my degree online.  It was the only way we could figure out how to accomplish this goal and stay home with the kids.  While the time was full of many many late nights of studying and tests, it was all worth it!  I am so grateful for a husband who supported me through this adventure and I am so glad that I am DONE!  YAY!  Here was  the big day...
Walking in.
 I'm in there somewhere...
 Diploma time.
 My mom and sister Breanna came out for the occasion.
 Thanks for coming mom, it was so fun to see you!
And we had to have a few silly ones... 
 My mom & dad got me this beautiful lei.
 Greg & the graduate
 We went to dinner afterwards...Cody was smelling the flowers.
 Greg's parents came to support me also.  Thanks everyone! 

No comments: