The last day we were there we finally were able to go out on the boat. We were all excited! Carter is convinced that every time we ride on the boat we need to have peanuts...it's because Poppy loves to eat peanuts also. :)
The kids
Greg getting ready to board.
Catching some air.
Poppy the driver.
Cody wanted to be the driver...
I even tried boarding! It was much more fun than I anticipated!
I made it up and stayed up until I tried moving around too much. Then I completely biffed it :)
Emma was the flag girl.
Cheering daddy on.
Emma loved to jump out and swim around.
Carter loved the front of the boat.
Cody loved being everywhere he could. He doesn't like to sit still for very long. :)
Carter's turn with the flag.
Emma & Greg surfing!
So pretty and peaceful.
Those are all seagulls....the little white dots.
It was so fun to forget about all the worries & challenges that had consumed so much of our summer already and just relax and enjoy our family. Thanks everyone for the fun day!

No comments:
Post a Comment