Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

I cannot believe that it is Thanksgiving time already!  Here are some fun treats I made for Greg's seminary students this year...
 Emma had a little Thanksgiving play that her class at school put on. 
 Emma was putting a 'pilgram hat' on Cody.
 Whoa, closeup!
 Cody was my helper while I was searching all the ads for black friday.  He couldn't believe how many toys there were! 
 The kids really enjoyed watching all the floats and balloons on the parade on tv.
After a yummy and wonderful Thanksgiving feast; a little football; games; and other fun stuff, we put the kids to bed at Greg's parents house and ventured out to do a little shopping.  The husbands joined us around 10pm to help out.  :)  We had SO much fun together and really enjoyed the entire night, and well into the morning...we can happily report though that we are ready for Christmas!  Yay!

No comments: