This was the beginning of a long journey...
It all started at the dentist when I started to feel....not so great. Carter was getting his last exam before tooth surgery...
It all started at the dentist when I started to feel....not so great. Carter was getting his last exam before tooth surgery...
So I did what I had done in the past and called my doc and got put on some medication. This is what had worked in the past, and I was hoping it would work again.
The kids spent a lot of time playing together...
I tried to still let the kids have fun....
It was getting hard...
I wanted to spend all my time doing this...
The kids learned how to make their own PB&J's...
Emma wanted to help me out so much...sadly this day took a major turn for the worse (after my nails were beautified of course by Emma)...
My body was not cooperating at all...it didn't like the little peanut trying to grow inside of me :) Yup, a baby will be coming to join the Cleverley household sometime in November! As excited as I was for the 1st week or 2 after we found out, reality checked in and I learned that the next few months would be the longest I have ever endured through. I landed in the ER/Hospital that night...and sadly it would not be the last visit I would be making to the hospital over the next few months either. I kept wondering how such a teeny tiny person could make my body so mad, but mad my body was and medications were not working. Thankfully my mother came out for a week to help keep us on track and help out with the kids. Finally, after a few weeks the doctors were able to get 3 different kinds of medicine in my body to control the morning sickness and keep me at home. We never intended to tell people we were expecting again until around 3-4 months, but there was no way I could function normally and people found out around 6 weeks. We have never had to rely on others more than we had to for the next few months. It was a trial for us all and I am grateful to say (now that it's the end of October when I'm writing this) that we have almost made it to the finish line! :) By far one of the hardest (if not the hardest) thing we've ever done as a family (and me individually). So here's to welcoming a new baby soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment