Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Family Pictures

3 comments:

Springer Family said...

It looks cute so far. You look great and what cute kids. Just a cute family all together. I'm glad you're a blogger so I can see pics with the updates.

The Goodson's said...

Hi Tara and Greg,
Thanks for inviting us. We loved the pictures of the kids. I don't know anything about blogs so I am not any help in that department. Hope all is well. Rachael got home late Tuesday night. It is great having her home. Take care.
Becky

Trisha said...

HEY!!
As I'm sitting on the computer, Tannith comes up and says, Emma, Emma. So she crawled up on my lap and we looked up your blog and she says Emma, Carter, Emma, Carter. She just loves seeing them and she misses them so much. We love the blog and we love all of you!

Take care,
Trisha and Tannith