11 years ago
Monday, May 5, 2008
Today is a New Day
Today, is the beginning day of blogging. I have really enjoyed viewing others blogs and have decided it was time to start one of our own. I have lost touch of a few friends and have found that they have a blog, so it has been fun to see what they are up to. It is amazing how people have changed and families have grown. I think back 5 years ago when my family (parents and all) numbered eight people. Now we are at 15 1/2! (no, the 1/2 isn't me!) We just say the more the merrier! It has been fun to see my brothers marry and have children. I must say they are a bit more fun now than when we were all living under one roof. :o) Just kiddin' guys, I love ya! Jason & Krishele have two kids now and Phil & Breann are expecting their first and we have two of our own. Greg (my brother) is about to leave on his mission to Brazil, Cavin is a sophomore in High School, and Breanna is in 5th grade. Yes, if you noticed, we tend to duplicate names. Breann, Breanna, Greg, Greg. We are thinking the brother Greg will marry another gal named Tara or Cavin will have to marry a gal named Breanna or Bree? ok, so is this what blogging is suppose to be? Me jabbering away, we all talk about nothing? I guess I'll get the hang of this one someday. If anyone wants to tell me the secrets of blogging, that would be awesome. I love all the cute things on others pages, like the headings and the slide shows and the music. Where in the world do you find it all? We're off to our "new" day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Tara,
It's always good to hear the latest news about you and your family! I heard from my mom that she "ran into you" a while ago. I'm excited to keep in touch!
NB
HEY TARA!!! It's trisha. So, I showed Tannith the pics of Emma and Carter, and she can't stop saying Emma, Carter, and keeps looking at their pictures. We sure miss you guys. It makes me tear up just writing it. I'm definitely feeling the homesickness now that its been a good 6 weeks. Anyway, the blog looks great. I guess I'm going to have to get one up soon! WE LOVE YOU!!! Take care, the Tigert's
Hey Trisha! I can't believe it's been six weeks! We sure miss you guys too! We need to get one of these blogs going for G & G Duffin. It would be a fun way to keep up on everyone. Take care,
Love ya!
Post a Comment