Thursday, October 9, 2008

Halloween Cookies and "eea"



So here were are making halloween cookies and noticing that Carter has starting a new language or a new qwirk or trying to speak spanish? You'll have to decide. It all started with calling me "Momeea" and now it is "Cookeea". Also, he has added the "eea" to Emma and Daddy and just about all single words he says. I am thinking it is because he is used to hearing spanish on Sundays (we're in the spanish branch) or that it's just a really cute phase he's going through? I guess you'll have to help me decide!


Okay, so I have to admit that the top picture isn't a picture of the cookies we made....here are the real pics of the kids. I don't know if I could go to all the effort of the top cookie as cute as it looks and then just eat them! :o) They are sure cute though!

1 comment:

The Nicolaysens said...

I found your blog! Yay! Looks cute and I can't believe you made those halloween cookies:) They look good.