11 years ago
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Isn't this picture just adorable!!! Oh how I love my little man! Chrystal was here this past weekend with her oh so lovely camera and took some adorable photos of the kids. This is one of my favorite! I really think he is just the cutest baby alive! I can't believe he is already 6 months now. Here are some things he is doing:
*rolling over
*eating some food (doesn't like peaches)
*blowing bubbles
*smiling and laughing a lot!
*2 ear infections already... :-(
*loves to be held
*likes baby Einstein
Babies are so much fun, I will post more pics later....Cody is in need of mommy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Well, although I have no boys of my own to brag on cuteness, I must say cody is one delicious looking baby. (Delicious in the super cute, chubby cheeks, I wanna squeeze him way. Not in some canabalistic creepy thing.) :-)
He is growing up way too fast! Very cute picture!
SO SO CUTE!
he's getting so big. Next time I see him he'll be a year. So sad. :( I love you!
Awesome picture! Tee Hee! He is adorable!
He is getting so big and oh so cute!
He is so darling! How are things going for you with 3? Please tell that me that it gets better as time goes on.
Post a Comment