Monday, September 7, 2009

3 Today!

Carter turns 3 today! I can't believe how time flies! Carter is such a wonderful blessing to our family and we love him so much! Happy Birthday Carter bear!

Here are a few things Carter enjoys doing:
*Painting
*Watching movies (especially Baby Einstein)
* Coloring
*Going on Walks
*Getting nice and muddy
*Swinging
*Laughing
*Reading Books
*Glue/Stickers
*Playing with cars
*Kisses and Hugs
*Baking and cooking
*Helping Mommy or daddy
*mowing the grass with Daddy
*Dancing

We had a family party for him yesterday, plus he gets another party later too! He was so thrilled to get a Baby Einstein cake (mommy did her best to please this wish). You must watch the video below to see what he says when he sees the cake. :o) Very cute! Here he is getting a Toy Story book from Grandma and Grandpa.
Happy Birthday boy! Last night he had to sleep with his new woody and buzz toys too. Randomly all night I kept hearing "to infinity and beyond!" :o)


His own bubble lawn mower.

Ready to go!



4 comments:

The Cleverley's said...

Cute cake!!!! When I showed the girls the videos Ashley said, "mommy I want to go to Carter's birthday" I said "Yeah I do too". Tel him happy birthday for us!

Krishele said...

Great cake. sorry I missed it.

Happy Birthday Carter

Dustin and Selena said...

I haven't had a chance to look at anyone's blog in the past few weeks, so I am a little glad that you are behind posting. It looks like you had a great summer. Such cute pictures and what great parents.

Mark and Kiss said...

Very cute, I can't believe he is three already!!!! Beautiful cake, you are so creative.