Saturday, October 10, 2009

Laughing baby

Laughing Baby Cody...



This is what happens when I try to clean up around here, my kids get creative...this is how they decided to entertain Cody tonight after dinner while I was 'trying' to get some dishes done. :o) Oh I can't contain myself with this video! I haven't laughed this hard in a long time! (hence the camera jiggling so much!) My kids are too cute!!! I love you guys!


5 comments:

Krishele said...

Nothing like flying clothes to start side splitting laughter. Kids find the strangest things hilarious!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Oh I love baby laughs!! Been a long time since those sounds have been in my house! Thanks for sharing!

Mark and Kiss said...

What a hoot! That is absolutely adorable.

Springer Family said...

Yes it would be the aunt we visited while going to school. My dad's other sister didn't llive here yet. So you are moving?

Anonymous said...

Hey can you email me your email address so I am add you to the cubscout blog so you can update it with your email address instead of logging on with the cubscout one. also I changed the password to that if you would like it let me know.
Breanne