Muffin Tin Monday
We are starting a new tradition in our home.
We are excited about this new tradition.
Thank Chrystal for the idea...I forget who else had this idea.
The Dollar Tree visit this morning brought home muffin tins for each child.
Emma was having fun of her own on a Daddy-date, so she'll have to wait until next Monday.
Here is the yummy lunch for today...
Cody was excited!
And then Cody decided he was done. :o)

3 comments:
Wow look at you! Two whole posts in a week. It brings tears to my eyes. Now if I could get the motivation to post something.....Hmmmm.
What a cute idea! I am glad that you are doing well and having fun in Colorado. Now you just need to come here to "visit".
I've been doing that one for a while and it never gets old with the kids. BTH, I got some dollar tree muffin tins too, but had to throw them out because they rusted...DON'T PUT THEM IN THE DISHWASHER!!!! I think that's what did it. :(
Post a Comment