Friday, March 12, 2010

Randomness

Aren't these two fun? Cody and Carter love to play with each other.  Now that they are past the stage of being completely annoyed with one another, they have a lot of fun.  Don't get me wrong, they have their moments, but it is so fun to walk into a room and find them laughing and playing together.  Their newest adventure is wrestling. They love to jump all over Daddy.


Have you heard of this place?  Oh yes, it is spoken of in many of magazines I have read, many shows I have watched (hgtv), and online.  Holy cow, I thought I was going to pee my pants when we pulled up to the mall (we used to live a block or two away from) and saw this new addition! I pleaded to walk through the store, just walk through and look!  It was 2 minutes to closing time, so we had to hurry and oh! it was SO worth it! I love to have a place for everything; hence my obsession  love for the Container Store.  I can't wait to go back!

Here we are way back in December at my cousin's wedding reception.  We were the only ones there with little kids, but our kids loved the dance floor and we pretty much danced the night away.  I think we finally left at 10:30 with our kids wanting to stay for more. 

It was a blast!  We had a lot of fun...despite the look on Greg's face.  :o)  Cody's hair was pretty wild that day.  Wow.

And the 3 little munchkins tubbin' it.

1 comment:

Krishele said...

I'm very jealous of the container store...grrrr. I could so use one of those around here.