Friday, February 25, 2011

Life During the Cold

February was also filled with quiet moments at home during the cold days outside.  The kids really enjoy reading...Cody is loving reading the picture book grandma sent him here...
 He is growing up so fast.  He wants to be grown up already.
 Emma loves to write, draw, and color.  We are always finding little notes on our beds and around the house.  Here is her thoughts on her brothers:
 (can you tell someone has watched Despicable Me lately)  :o) 
We also got a new table off of craigslist and it fit perfectly in our new house/kitchen. (and no the top is not shiny, it's plastic)
 With a new ward came new callings.  Greg is now a daily early morning seminary teacher and I was called to be the Young Womans basketball & volleyball coach.  I've never coach a sport before so this was a new experience for sure, but I can't even tell you how much fun I ended up having.  I had a great assistant coaches for both sports and the girls were so awesome that who wasn't going to have fun.  :o)  Occasionally I would take a kid or two along to practices with me.  Carter came this time and took over a hundred pictures during practice one night.  Yeah, a lot of deleting was done later...there were probably 50 of the gym floor alone.  :o)  But it has been a fun calling.
My friend also had a new baby!  My sister in law and I were able to go and visit her in the hospital to meet the new bundle of joy.  She is so adorable!
Welcome baby Juliet!
This is my friend who has the amazing toddler boredom ideas blog.  It is amazing for those of you who haven't checked it out yet... You can check it out here.
Oh and I made her this adorable car seat cover.

1 comment:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

I can't wait till you get to December and can post about Mason too!! Hahaha.