Carter is ready for school to start. We are constantly printing pages for him to work on at home, but he is looking forward to the day when he will be able to go to school. He loves to learn!
I needed to document how nicely the boys were playing together. They were sharing AND using kind words.
In Idaho I didn't have much of an opportunity to use a rain coat because it was either WAY too cold or you never knew when a rain storm would hit and I would have left my rain coat at home. Needless to say my rain coat from my grandparents had little use. Emma on the other hand has loved having a rain coat and has loved using it.
Cody is still working on his 'cheese' smile while preparing for the bunny to come.
The kids were helping to set up the Easter decorations.
And we actually dyed eggs this year! YAY! :)
The finished products

No comments:
Post a Comment