Saturday, April 16, 2011

More April

April brought more fun times.  Here is Emma by her school's art project that was submitted to the county art show/contest.  Her fish is in there somewhere...
 Cody loves to paint.  I love him to paint too; especially when it is with color wonder products :)

 We spent a day and the Denver Museum of Nature and Science on one of Emma's days off of school with our cousins.
Cody's smile (?) while checking his heartbeat
 More play time
 The older kids went into the lab to conduct some scientific experiments.
 There were plenty of animals to see and explore
 Carter was a little bored at times.
 Tyler hamming it up.
 How big are we compared to this dinosaur?
 Dinosaur land!
 Riding on the camels.
 And I got my hair cut :)  I love getting my hair cut.  Emma wanted to take a picture.

No comments: