We had 1 more day to go before we had a short trip to go on before Christmas. It was rush time! We worked hard to get our goodie plates out to family and friends...I think they turned out SO yummy! When I look back on this picture though, I've decided next year there won't be as much chocolate. Everything but the poppy seed bread has chocolate! I guess we love us some chocolate. :)
Cody loved the Christmas music and he is found here dancing, singing, and playing the banjo pot.
We played a lot of games...Emma convinced Carter to play pretty pretty princess. :)
I finished a card table playhouse for my nephew and niece...I started it last year, but just got around to finishing it this year. I think it turned out pretty cute though.
Emma had a Christmas party at school.
Here she is sharing her goodies with Carter.
And the night before we left, we went to my niece Ashley's Christmas dance program.
Time for a mini vacation!

No comments:
Post a Comment