We tried to visit the new IKEA back in August, but with car trouble, we missed it. The kids and I were able to go a while back, but Greg had still never experienced the joy on IKEA. Oh, how I love this store! So one day we took Daddy down to experience the wonder of the very very large store. The kids were so excited because they love the kids play area. (Dad & Mom love it too because they can get their shopping done super fast) :) We all loved their cones afterwards too.
And Greg said it was an interesting store indeed, but liked it overall. I'll take that! :)
It is a bit of a drive from our house, but at least we get to see some of the city on the drive there.
And Cody was out pretty fast...zipper marks on his face just added to show how tired he was. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment