Friday, January 6, 2012

Scouts

With the new year came a new calling for me.  Well, I guess I've had it for about 2 months already, but it was new non the less.  Actually, I got 2 new callings.  First off I am the new cub scout bear leader...yes, I am now back in the scouting program.  I served in Idaho for 3 years as the wolf leader. Here is a project we were working on to display at the blue and gold banquet in February. 
The finished products.


I also was asked to learn to play the organ...yes, for sacrament meeting. All I could think was, Wow, they want me to play in front of that many people? ha. I have been practicing for 2 months now and trying to figure out all the stops and everything else. Lets just say I now have a much greater appreciation for people who play the organ. It is a lot more work than the piano! I start in a week or so playing full time at church. We'll see how it goes? :)

No comments: