11 years ago
Monday, October 20, 2008
Our Week
I guess between scouts, ballet, snow, enrichment, library meeting, scout meetings, and everything else life throws at us we seem to keep going. Nothing out of the ordinary has happened lately. Emma is doing ballet now and is loving it! She is so cute to see do tap and get the coordination right. She is performing at the Festival of Trees this year, so we'll keep you all posted on that. This past weekend we had an enrichment where we all came in our PJ's and had breakfast at a sisters house and lounged around talking and eating! The food and company was awesome! Thanks mom for watching the kids. We also got to spend some time the past few days holding new baby Hunter again! We just can't seem to get enough of the cutie pie! He loves to sit right on our baby bump (Cody) and cuddle. Breann, you are right, he loves to cuddle. We are in the process of getting ready for Emma's birthday later this week! I can't believe she'll be 4 already! She is SOOOOO excited! For some reason she has been wanting a Dora the Explorer birthday cake.......I guess I'll have to look into that one this week. And she wants some barbies. She is surely a girl. We are working on Christmas presents this week before we head to Colorado so we can bring them with us. Save on the shipping thing, unless they charge for 2 suitcases on the airlines now? I guess I should check into that. We are also deciding on Halloween costumes. Carter wants to be Elmo (no surprise there) and Emma can't decide between a fairy, a bee or a horse. What are all your kids going to be for Halloween? Oh, an update on Emma and potty training: she is doing SO much better! (thank goodness) We are down to about 1 accident a day, which from where we were, is HUGE! YAY! Happy Fall everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
yeay for you and the potty training progress. I is so nice to see them finally understanding it all.
Halloween costumes? Well, you know that Kate is a cat...Andrew is a Dog. So they really can fight like cats and dogs...and they do. :)
Happy Birthday Emma! We'll be at a BYU game for our anniversary that day...so it will be a good day for both of us.
Sounds like you had a busy week! Yahoo for the potty training, Im going to be starting really soon with Torin!! Wish me luck :o)!
Carter is going to be a Knight and Torin is going to be a big bellied Giraffe!!! They are so cute! :) I can't believe your little girl is going to be 4 it is crazy! It is amazing how fast they grow up! Carter just started kindergarten and he was just over 2 when Adam and I met! Time sure does fly! Good luck with your Christmas gifts and with your party! Sounds like a busy week!!!
~Tara~
Post a Comment