
So, I have been living the single life this past week as my dear husband went off a hunting elk. I must say that I missed him a TON! I guess you don't really miss how much someone does for you until they are gone. :o) Greg really has been my biggest support and I love him so much. Anyway, enough of the mushy stuff, Greg left on Tuesday and returned Friday night. He went with a group of guys to hunt the animal of elk. I had a dr. appointment on Tuesday also and found I was dilated to a one. It was a little shock because with the other 2 I hadn't dilated at all until I was in labor, so that was a little worrisome, but my dr. said it could still be alright. So far, so good. The kids and I have just been keeping busy. Playdates, dance class & performance, playing in the snow, visiting Grandma, shopping, playing with cousins, cleaning the house, making cookies, and various other busy things. I have come to realize that life may just get a bit more complicated with 3 kids, but I know somehow we'll make it! There a lots more people in the world who have many more kids than 3 and they are still alive. Just take a look on TLC and watch 'Jon & Kate plus 8' and that will give a good glance at what busy really is! :o) I love that show. Anywho, we'll keep ya'll posted on this baby and any new news.

2 comments:
So did he get any elk? How many weeks until you're due? Hope all goes well the rest the way.
I love John and Kate + 8!! I am very glad that most kids come only one at a time. Good luck!
Post a Comment