Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Temple Square

So, this was a quicky trip to Utah for a Doctor appointment for Emma for follow up to surgery a few weeks ago. We headed down after church on Sunday and came back before scouts on Monday afternoon! Yes, a 24 hour trip, but it was a lot of fun too! We visited and stayed with Greg's grandparents. Sunday night we headed to temple square to see all the lights and decorations. Here are some pictures from our adventure...


Here is Emma by a beautiful tree that was inside the conference center.

Here we are in front of the temple.

The kids.

The temple.

This was in the middle of the looking pool. So pretty!

Our family.

The kids looking at us.

Then at the temple...

Emma loved all the waterfalls and water there.


They had such amazing lights like they always do. This tree was just cool! Carter had a fun time too!

Emma, Carter and Greg

Emma by water again.


Emma wanted a picture with her and the temple. Here was great way to add height to her...
Our happy girl.

Emma and Carter by the statue of Jesus.


We are so excited for this time of year to finally be here and to celebrate the birth of our Saviour. We hope that all is well with you and your families. Merry Christmas! (and yes, our tree finally got put up the day after Thanksgiving) :o)

6 comments:

The Cleverley's said...

I am so jealous. I have never seen temple square at the holidays. It looks beautiful. I'm glad you got to share it with the kids!

Blake and Erica said...

Wow, beautiful Temple square! I sure miss the snow at Xmas time! I hope the check up went well for Emma and HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Blake and Erica said...

I konw I have already left a comment but I was wondering if you could email me your home address so that my family can send u a Xmas Card? Thanks
luv2shop_25@yahoo.com

Springer Family said...

Looks like fun! We need to take Cali there I think she'd love it.

Mark and Kiss said...

Oh, fun pictures! Hope that Emma is doing well.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had fun. I love temple square in the winter time. I won't go this year but I'm sending James with the two older kids and his mom on monday.
Where are you guys living now? I'm actuly only like two miles from temple square. You can see the temple spires from my drive way.