The kids in their christmas Eve jammies...
So, it has been forever! Over 2 months! whoa. Lets just say that people are right when they say 3 kids is a big jump from 2. Maybe it isn't for some, but for us, it has been a whirlwind of events and adventures. Don't get me wrong, it is a lot of fun, just more work and fun in all. I can't tell you how many times I've had to come back to this posting...haha, like 2 million??? Cody is a wonderful baby and we are surely enjoying him! He gets lots of love from Carter and Emma and his mom and dad. Here are some things that have been happening; along with a few photos. (I have like 400 since Cody was born...what can I say, I love to take pictures. I just wish I had all the funds to print them all at once! haha) Enjoy......
Carter has learned to put shoes and socks on, just not his own...
Cody loves his swing, mommy and daddy, being held, baths, and his sister and brother. This is a picture taken around christmas, the hospital gave us this stocking and I thought it was adorable that he could fit right in it!
Emma writes her name, is learning to write her numbers and loves preschool time with mommy.
Greg is busy with work, school, being a great daddy & hubby, and with our real estate venture. I never did post pictures of his elk....he actually went back on the 31st of december (the last hunting day) and got an elk! YAY! Meat in the freezer! Here is a picture of his catch...

Here is Cody at Christmas time...a cute little santa...
Tara is managing to get along with three kids, loving that I get to stay home with them, busy with the scouts, and also spending time with our real estate business. (confession of a stay at home mom: I LOVE real estate and want to get my realtors license someday, spend some time investing in real estate and flip houses!)
This is my favorite outfit...I actually have it in 2 sizes...one for when he gets a little bigger. He has already grown out of this one! He had his 2 month appointment and is 12.5 lbs! yes, he will probably catch up with Carter one of these days.
The kids are sick this week, Carter has an ear infection, Emma is just a 'bit sick' as she calls it. We are roofing the house....the sound of banging fits right in with all the 'noise' here. I don't even notice it that much anymore. We are so looking forward to spring being here! I can't wait to get these kids outside again! We all have spring fever!
We blessed Cody a few weeks ago (pictures to come)
Greg's family came for the blessing. It was so fun to see half of the Cleverley family.
Greg's sister Megan had her 1st baby, Gwendolyn! She's adorable! We look forward to meeting her soon! Her and Cody will be little buddies I am sure.
Cody and his Grandpa and Grandma Duffin.

7 comments:
What a cute family! I can't believe Greg's little sister has a baby! Time sure flys sorry I haven't emailed you back yet.
Wow! Thanks for the post. We sure do miss you guys. too bad I can't be there to help more with the kids. Ashley constantly asks when we're going to see Emma again. Well, I'm glad to see you're "getting along" with three kids. It dives me hope! Love ya!
Well, it about time! I'm just kidding, I'm sure you are so busy! Cody is getting big! Eden was also 12 1/2 lbs at her 2 month and she is a chunky baby now. Maybe little Cody will be too :)
What a cute post! You guys have been busy. That is no good that you are all sick. That is the worst. You guys really have a cute family. We had so much fun with you guys last week. Thanks for having us over! We need to get together again. Makenna keeps talking about Emma. :)
Hey Tara!
It's so fun to see all the pics. It looks like the kids are doing great, and are growing up fast.
I called you a while ago, when you get a chance, give me a ring.
Hope all is well! Love ya!
Trisha
Hey, will you email me your mailing address? Makenna wants to invite Emma to her birthday party on the 14th and we need to send the invitation. My email address is pincockheather@yahoo.com
lots going on at your place! Way to go taking on preschooling Emma yourself. That's a big chore...they tend to be less cooperative with their own parents, I've noticed. :)
Post a Comment