Saturday, March 7, 2009

UFO

Tonight I was so happy that I finished 2 UFOS! Greg is so proud that I was able to finish them because he claims I have a million of them lying around. UFO=un-finished object. Yes, I love to craft, scrapbook, sew, cross stitch, color, and pretty much anything else that looks fun. :o) I guess that is why I have 'so many' of them around. I have been working on getting caught up and I'm doing pretty well. Three in one week! Greg says 'Way to go hun.'
So, onto tonight's projects were 2 nursing covers. I found a pattern online here: http://www.breastfeeding123.com/free-pattern-to-sew-your-own-nursing-cover/


I haven't tried them yet, but I had Greg model them for me...
So, I was downloading some pictures from camera to computer and decided to add some, and then I decided to add some more...so this might be a big post, but they are some fun pictures. This is what has been going on since Cody was born...well, some of it. Here are Cody and cousin Hunter on Super Bowl Sunday. Brown and Teal look so cute on them both!


Okay, so one day when the snow was trying to melt, we had huge icicles outside. Emma and Carter were fascinated and wanted to know what they were. So I thought, what the heck, lets bring one inside! So we did and Carter wanted to taste it, so Emma followed suit and they had fun until the first one fell and shattered. whoa, that was a messy mess, but they had fun!


Mommy and Cody...

Emma loves to hold Cody and she is really good at putting him to sleep. Here are a few photos of her holding her brother. (of course she is dressed up in some gymnastics outfit...she is really into dressing up lately)


We tried to go to a few of my brother Cavins wrestling matches this year. This is him wrestling at a tournament. He got 2nd at districts and was able to go to state.

This is how we entertained the kids through all the wrestling...Daddy played barbies with Emma...

We came with a banana and after Emma devoured it, she decided that the peels were the coolest thing since sliced bread. She spent the next hour playing with the peels from the banana. ?????okay????

Here are the kids after getting some sunglasses. They had to sport their new look while eating lunch.

Here is when the Cleverley Family was able to come and visit us for Cody's blessing. This is when they got to go and ride the tractor with uncle Greg. It was a cold day!

We also took them to a potato cellar to pick some spuds. The kids loved finding the really weird looking ones with many eyes. It was a site to see all the potatoes piled high!

Here is Cody's blessing day. Actually this is the only family photo we have of us since Cody was born. We'll have to ask Chrystal to take some of us when we come and visit.


Here are Grandma and Grandpa Cleverley with Cody. (love the smile Dad) :o)

The many faces of Cody on his special day...


My mom made this beautiful blanket when Emma was born to use on our kids' blessing days. Isn't it beautiful!
Here is a smile!


Cute cousins. Cody and cousin Dallin. This picture sure shows you how fast kids grow in their first year. Cody and Dallin are about 6 1/2 months apart!


Just a cute picture.

The kids love it when Aunt Breanna shows up to play. They were playing dress up.


Our 2nd Little Cowboy. (we even have a little cowboy hat that goes with this outfit!)
Another cute smile to end the post...

7 comments:

The Cleverley's said...

Ok I LOVE the pictures. Your kids are darn cute! And I think it's great you are getting UFO's completed. I keep starting new projects so my basement keeps piling up with them. One day I'll actually FINISH something. Oh and yes we will totally be taking pictures when you come. I gotta get some use out of my new toy!

Springer Family said...

How fun looks like you have been busy with those UFO's. What cute kids you have!

Krishele said...

Great pictures! I'm glad you were able to find nursing cover instructions online. I had a paper with instructions for you that I was going to give to you on the 1st, but the gathering never happened. Sorry.

KaYla said...

I have more UFO's than Id actually admit to. Some have been in progress for years. And you sure do stay busy!

Tara said...

Cute Cute! I love all of the pictures and am glad you posted them..I was wondering how big your little guy had gotten. Looks like you have been busy catching up and trying to manage 3 kiddos!! Good Luck with your UFO's! Take Care!

Tara

Mark and Kiss said...

Oh, man!!! I LOVE all the pictures! It is so fun to know what you have been up to and hear some of the cute things the kids have done. Your family is beautiful and growing so fast! The tractor and potato cellar pics reminded me of our visit out at your place, that was so fun. Congratulations again on your beautiful little baby boy. He is precious. You amaze me that you are getting UFO's completed when you have a new baby and two other busy youngsters, way to go Tara. Sending love to each one of you! --Kirsten

Heather said...

I love the term UFO's. Those nursing covers are really great. Thanks for making time for Makenna's party. It was really fun to chat and talk to an adult. :)