Friday, March 27, 2009

Cousins

We had a lot of fun this past week and a half with more cousins in the area! Emma and Carter were thrilled that Kate and Andrew were spending some time at Grandpa and Grandma's house, for that meant they could play together. Everyday leading up until they arrived, I had questions of 'When is Kate going to come?', 'Is it time yet?', 'when, when when??!!'. So, we were excited to spend some time with them. Here are some pictures of the kids when they came over here earlier this week while Grandpa and Grandma had some other things to do.
Here are the boys eating lunch.Here they all are at lunch.Eating candy canes for dessert.The girls thought it would be funny if I took lots of pictures of them doing silly things, so here ya go...

They all had such a fun time. Very adventurous with a house full of 5 kids??!! WOW, I can't say that I even sat down while they were all here, but it was fun to let the kids play together. (Thank goodness I have a really good 3 month old! He was wonderfully patient with us all)

4 comments:

The Cleverley's said...

How fun is that?!?!? Gotta love a house full of kids. I babysit for a friend with a 5 yr old, 3 yr old, and 5 month old. Makes you grateful that you're not Jon & Kate! I hope you're ready for the next couple of weeks with us!!!!!

Krishele said...

Hey thanks for watching them a bit for us! It was a much needed break from the day to day grinding stone. Those girls are such cheese-balls. Man, they sure do love each other. It's fun to see them get along so well.

I also must apologize for Andrew's mop head! Holy smokes, it looks even worse in pictures! I had meant to get it cut before we left, but we just ran out of time. Sheesh, his hair grows like weeds!

Amber said...

They look like they had so much fun! We love cousen time.

The Nicolaysens said...

Wow! You've been busy! But they are so cute and I think its great when the cousins can get together.