Oh how love being a mother! I have cried and laughed and reminisced about how fast my kids are growing. They just melt my heart when they smile at me and hug and kiss me. Greg and I are so blessed! Above all else is my wonderful husband. His love is so unconditional that it makes me love him even more. Okay, this was all spurred on by listening to the song 'It won't be like this for long' yeah, I guess I'm a pansie for mushy songs. Here are some pictures of our family...
Here is my mom with all the grandkids...
Here is Emma & her cousin Kate at Kate's gymnastics birthday party
And here are my parents and the grandkids. I really think my parents have aged well. They have actually passed as my siblings instead of my parents..haha, that just either says that I look really old or that they look really young...you decide!
Now life isn't all roses. but today was nice to look past the tantrums, crying, fighting, and episodes of insanity to know that they will only be little once...

4 comments:
SO So True. I think we can all get caught up in discipline, trying to keep busy every minute of the day, cleaning All the time. But really we should just enjoy them being our babies.
Love you girl! -Trisha
It's nice to have those moments of reflection every once in a while that actually makes you thankful for the toys all over and the dried up mac n' cheese noodles on the floor underneath the table. Thanks for the post to remind me, cause heaven knows I REALLY need reminding a good portion of the time. :)
That is so true! Before I read the post, I thought by your post title and pictures that there might be another addition to the Duffin grandchildren. I do love that song too, aren't country songs great for telling a story of life. Your parents really have aged great!
I love this song too! It is a great one. Doesn't it seem like WE were the ones in school and being kids? When did we grow up? :-) And, your parents have aged well. :-) They look great.
Post a Comment