Thursday, May 7, 2009

Singing Girl and a 4 month old

He's 4 months! What a cutie pie! I love this sailor outfit.


WOW, it has been over a month since I posted last! oops, I guess we've been busy. Colorado trip, sick kids, well kids, adventures, play dates, and much more. We are getting ready for summer time and warm weather! Here is a little update of today's happenings. Emma wanted to sing for the camera and for Cody so here ya go. We'll get more updates later...



4 comments:

Heather said...

Emma's singing is a crack up. I love the finale! :)

Krishele said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krishele said...

Awesome! She should seriously try out for American Idol! Kate is totally pumped to see her this weekend. It's been a while since the bobsie-twins got together.

The Cleverley's said...

That is so cute. Ashley ran up the minute she heard Emma's voice and wanted me to play it over and over. And darn it, that reminds me I still owe you pictures from when you were here. I totally spaced it!!!! I'll put that on my to do list for tomorrow.