
I love this idea Shamae! I'm going to start trying to do this weekly, but I'll set my goal at monthly, but hopefully it will turn out weekly. :o) Yes, I know it is Tuesday, but I missed the post from yesterday, so I will start today. For all those of you wanting to know what in the world this is all about, it is a way to pay tribute to those men in our lives whom we might not give enough credit to, even for the little things they do for us. It can be so easy to get caught up in the things people do wrong or their faults that this is meant to keep looking for the good that others do. So, women out there.....I do have the best hubby around. Sorry, he is taken. :o) Greg came into the living room Sunday night while I was feeding the baby with a bucket of steaming water and proceeded to give me a pedicure! He did skip the painting of the toe nails, but he scrubbed and lotioned and it felt wonderful! I'm sure I didn't deserve this, but he is so wonderful to think of me! He also watched 5 kids 4 and under on Friday when his mom and our sister in law Chrystal and I went shopping! Now there is a super man! A 4 year old, 3 year old, two 2 year olds and a 6 month old! (side note, the kids had a ball too!) He also made a yummy BBQ that night for us all. WOW! I must say that I love this bragging on my man. I have so much to be grateful for and I love my husband SOOOO much! Love you Greg!

3 comments:
Great post Tara! I love it! Greg sounds awesome! Well done!
Pedicure? Sign me up! Good job Greg...way to score with the ladies!
Awesome men must run in the Cleverley jeans! Hey did I ever tell you that I was so impressed by Greg after hanging out with you guys through the business, that I wondered if he had a brother??? Thank heavens he did!!!!
Post a Comment