Monday, May 2, 2011

Almost Summer

The kids were SO excited for summer to come.  We have a park 1 block away and they were looking forward to running and playing on all the toys.  It wasn't quite summer yet, but we had a warm day and took advantage of it.  The cousins came to play too.  They started off by seeing how big the grass area was by having a race.
 Then duck duck goose needed to be played.
 And the spring flowers were in full bloom....but they smelled so gross!  haha
 Ashley spinning at the playground.
 The bunch.
 Cody will still take naps most days.  Some days we both fall asleep....and some days we just take pictures and play.  :)
 Ice cream!  The kids had been begging for a long time to go get the 'colorful icecream' meaning the store with all the different kids of ice cream.  For FHE one night we took the kids.  They sure love ice cream!
We got a trampoline!  I wasn't about to pay a ton of money for one so I searched craigslist.  I found 2.  One had all the bars and net surround but the mat was ripped.  The other one had a great mat but the bars and poles were rusted out.  I made sure they were the right size and got them both.  For $10!  Yes, it was a great deal.  We combined the 2 and created a "new" trampoline for the kids.  Then I sold all the extra parts from both of the trampolines on craigslist for $20.  Yup, the kids got a great trampoline and I made $10.  Good day :)

No comments: