Occasionally I will check the pictures on my phone only to find one of the kids have taken many pictures. While most are deleted (multiple pictures of the carpet) there are a few gems that are kept.
One day in May we heard the ice cream truck! Now, I have a friend who tells her kids that when the music is playing from the truck that means he is out of ice cream and needs to get more. :) I have considered telling my children the same thing because it seems like EVERY day he is driving right by our house and the kids are ALWAYS asking if they can get ice cream. We came up with an 'incentive program' for good behavior and they all earned ice cream after a few weeks. So then we waited and of course when we wanted the ice cream truck to be there, he wasn't! Finally one day we caught him and the kids got some yummy expensive treats :) Here they are waving goodbye to him.
And enjoying the treats!
Here are some pictures the kids took...
The kids love the trampoline. I love it too because they seem to sleep a lot better after getting more energy out during the day :)
Bubbles
1st water play of the year in the backyard.
Bike riding has been a must.
Playing with cousin Charly in the grass.
Cody was playing doctor and said he needed glasses to look the part :)
Emma took a picture of Greg & I before we headed out on a date. She said we looked so good all dressed up. :)
Emma
More playtime

No comments:
Post a Comment