Kindergarten was SO full of field trips for Emma. She surely enjoyed every single one of them. I wasn't able to go to all of them seeing as they went on one almost every month. But I was able to go to this last one with her to the zoo. We had so much fun! We walked in and immediately were greeted by this beautiful peacock.
Here are the girls...Emma, Arya, Scarlett
Emma with her animal...each kid had chosen an animal they were to find and document. The hippopotamus!
More time with the hippo.
Picture time.
Emma of course loved being in charge of the map and showed us where to go next.
The flamingos
There was a baby monkey...so cute!
Crane
These girls were so fun to listen to and watch together. They had the funniest conversations and I loved being silly with them. Emma has such wonderful friends and is blessed to be able to go to a great school.
It was a fun, hot day at the zoo!

No comments:
Post a Comment