Saturday, October 29, 2011

Cousin Wedding

We live by a lot of Greg's family here in Colorado which is very nice.  I have a few extended family members that live relatively close to the Denver area.  I have a cousin who lives south of Denver that recently was married and was having a reception.  We were excited to go and visit with family we hadn't seen in a while...especially my Grandparents from California.  Greg was off hunting so I ventured down with the kids to have a party!
Emma was so thrilled to go to a wedding reception!  Here she is trying to catch the bouquet.
 The kids all loved the dance floor.  We stayed for hours because the kids were having so much fun!
 My cousin Nicole was so great with the boys; they loved dancing with her and her friends.
I loved when my Grandma came out to dance with Carter!
And Cody had to have a turn too!
 We had so much fun!  I wish I had a picture of the cute couple, but my camera was acting up all night.  :(  Congrats Brian & Kristin!

No comments: