It was my turn to teach again and we were throwing the Halloween Party. I was so excited to come up with many crafts and games for the kids to do. I hope they all had fun!
These pictures were from September when Carter & Larke had birthdays, I just forgot to post them. They are both 5 now!
And then it was party time! We started out with free play.
Then we decorated our bags to put all the goodies in.
Our letter for the week was "G" so we made some cotton ball ghosts.
Then we played some candy corn Halloween bingo.
Freeze dance of course!
The lineup...Ironman (Carter had shed his costume by now), Buzz Lightyear (Cody), Black Cat (Larke), Ninja (Barret), Chimney Sweeper from Mary Poppins (Merik), Princess (Ireland), & Butterfly (Ellie).
Then we decorated pumpkin cookies.
Yum! It was a fun party!
























No comments:
Post a Comment