Saturday, October 1, 2011

It's Fall

I love the fall.  Autumn reminds me of football games, harvest, hugs, jackets, leaves, cool weather, relaxing, and preparing for the holidays.  It always seems that once the fall decorations come out, the rest of the year seems to zip right by.  Not that I'm wishing for the months to go quickly, but it is just the beginning to such a wonderful time of year.  This year was no exception. We spent some time playing with cousins...Here is cousin Charly...
The kids having fun outside.
Cody thought my socks looked more comfortable than his. :)
The boys sporting their 'high rise' pants. :)
I was able to go to Time Out for Women with my sister in laws and mother in law.  It was SO much fun!  Here we are meeting an author and woman I totally love, Mary Ellen Edmunds!  I love her!
Close up of Emma.
The fall continues on with the festivities just beginning...

No comments: