Friday, March 9, 2012

Randomness

Did you know this?  :)
 We were able to watch the cutest twins for a few hours
 The boys were so fascinated and want a baby now :)
 I had a good friend show me how to make jolly rancher roses...Seriously. So. Cool. 

 It was trial and error for me for a while, but the kids sure loved them and they seem to be lasting forever!
 Carter standing on a mountain of snow after a fun mommy date.
 Cody playing pretty pretty princess with his sister.
 Emma & I were able to go to a Shimmer, Sparkle, Shine event put on by one of Greg's students.  Go here to find out more about her non profit.  It was so windy this day and this is the best picture we could get of both of us with the wind blowing our hair in every possible direction.  :)
 Emma loved her tiara.
Emma even had a great photo shoot for the event.  She loved every single girly moment. :)
 Then she wanted to try on my wedding dress.  It was fun to pull it out and see how beautiful it is.  Maybe it will fit better in a few more years? ;)
 Cody had his 3 year pictures taken (only a few months late) and was so excited to wear his new sunglasses.
 Emma is quite the artist.  She loves to color, draw, create, paint, etc...This was a piece she did in art class.  I love that it is 3 dimensional and that it took her 5 minutes to explain everything.  So cute!
 You must click on this cartoon she drew to make it bigger.  I love it.  She drew this after Greg & Adri were married and gave it to them at their reception.  I had to make a copy of it because I just love how it captures a child's perspective of a temple wedding.  You can see their wedding post here .

No comments: