We spent father's day without daddy this year :( Greg was running the Utah Ragnar race this year in honor of his grandfather who passed away a year ago. So we had to celebrate when he got home. We made him his favorite dessert...banana pudding pie! (tried in the trifle bowl this time which was super yummy!)
The kids bought a crayon maker at a yard sale and have had a lot of fun creating new colors and crayons with it.
We sold our car...we will be needing a minivan with the upcoming arrival of Cleverley #6.
Carter had surgery to repair his teeth that were rotting from the inside out. Thankfully everything was resolved and his tooth smile is so much better! :)
Emma was in a week long soccer camp. She loved it!
We spent some time feeding the ducks.
Carter lounging after playing in the water spouts at the park.
Climbing trees at the park.
Finding ladybugs...
Carter & Cody will still occasionally sneak into our bed before we climb into bed. This night I just about plopped into bed without knowing he was there! oops, I guess I'll have to check before I climb in next time :)
And yes, I too believe you are a superhero :)

No comments:
Post a Comment